Monday, December 28, 2009

Menu Plan 12/28-1/3

Last week was a crazy one! We did have a few things I planned on the menu but for the most part we played "musical menu" and rarely had what was planned for a specific day. This week we'll try to get back to some shade of normalcy around our house...if that's even possible. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas - I'm always sad once it's over. I got a "little" red pot to match my big red pot so I'm super excited about that. I also got some knives and a panini press - did ya'll get anything great to use in the kitchen this coming year? I'd love to hear about it!

Here's our plan...and I use the term plan loosely ;)

Monday - Cola Braised Roast, Pinto Beans, Green Beans, Biscuits
Tuesday - LaBamba Casserole
Wednesday - BLT's, Chips and Fresh Fruit
Thursday - Not so traditional Shepards Pie and Snacks for New Years Eve
Friday - eat with family - Happy New Year!
Saturday - out of town
Sunday - Baked Chicken, Steamed Veggies, Couscous and bread


Breakfast will be cereal, eggs, pancakes and fruit
Lunch will be leftovers, PBJ's and salad

For an obvious reason we're gonna take a break from baking this week ;-) I'll be posting actual food recipes so stay tuned for those.

Remember to go over to Orgjunkie for more menu ideas.

No comments: