Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Treats

I love holidays and I really love making festive treats for everyone to enjoy. Here are some great links to some ideas to brighten up your holiday table this weekend:

Easter Dessert Ideas here, here, here or here

Here are some things I've made with my little one:

Spring Sugar Cookies:

Simply take your favorite from scratch or store sugar cookies and either bake with the pastel sprinkles or  frost with white icing and top with pastel sprinkles. Fun and festive in no time!
Or make an Easter Egg Cake:

Just bake a sheet cake and carve the edges to make an easter egg shape. Then frost with white icing and decorate however you like! I just used pieces of laffy taffy and rolled them out for the decor here.


I don't have a picture of the bunny cake yet, because I'm making it tomorrow night, but it's something we have every year and I hope ya'll will make one too! I'll post a link showing ya'll what kind of cake I make with it and a link on how to decorate it like a bunny.

No comments: