Friday, July 9, 2010

Got2B Smooth Operator

Have you heard of BzzAgent? They are a fun company that lets you try out products just for telling others about them! This past month I was sent the new got2b smooth operator product and I love it! It does a wonderful job of smoothing down any frizz or flyaways without making your hair look greasy. Have you tried this? Would you like to?

Just for friday fun I'm going to send 4 of you samples and one of you a full size bottle I got in the mail for the new got2b smooth operator styling product. Attached to each sample is a $1/1 coupon to use at any store of your choice. The first 5 to leave a comment win! Just make sure to leave a name and email on your entry!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love BzzAgent. Didn't get an invite on this one. Thanks

Tara

Anonymous said...

I didn't get this one either.

Anonymous said...

Totally gonna sign up with the company to try free samples.

Laura said...

hey hey, sounds good.

Tina S. said...

I didn't get invited to this! Would love to win!
stroker881@hotmail.com