Friday, July 2, 2010

Nature Valley Deal at Kroger!

Over at MoneySavingMom I saw where through July 31, 2010, when you purchase any four General Mills products in a single shopping visit at Dillons (a kroger affiliate), you’ll get $4 off your order. Thanks to Crystal for checking it out at her local Kroger and confirming that it is working in the Kroger Delta Region. If for some reason the $4 does not come off your order, take the products over to customer service and have them fix it for you :)

The products included in this deal are Nature Valley Granola Bars and Fiber One Granola Bars — and possibly others.

Here are some coupons to take with you:

Save $0.50/1 Nature Valley Sweet and Salty  here, here or here

Save $0.50/1 Nature Valley Bars here

Save $0.50/1 Fiber One Bars here

Let us know what you find!

7 comments:

crystal said...

It worked! Kroger in conway arkansas :)

Jennifer said...

This did not work for me, I even went over to my Customer Service counter and the old lady was so rude and not helpful at all!!!! They got my number and said they would call me back...ugh!!!!!

Bethany said...

Jennifer - what store were you at and what did you buy? I'm so sorry she was rude - that is uncalled for!

Jennifer said...

Bethany - I bought 2 boxes of the Nature Valley Granola Bars (green box), and 2 Bags of the Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters. The lady at the counter acted like $4.00 was nothing....then she asked me if I was a "regular" customer, and I told her I come about every two weeks (since it it a 30 minute drive to my local store) - I got to the store in Murray, Kentucky. I'm not sure what being a "regular" customer had to do with anything...but...any help would be appreciated!!! $4.00 is $4.00!!! :-)

Jennifer said...

Well - YEAH FOR KROGER!!! I called the 1-800 number when I got home, and they gave me a $4.00 credit on my Kroger card!!! They were SOOOO nice...and she apologized. I asked her why it didn't come off, and why the lady at my local store didn't know anything about it, and she said she didn't know why it didn't come off, and the lady at the counter should have known about the deal. OH WELL - that's just another $4.00 I can feed my boys with!!!

Bethany said...

I'm so glad you got it resolved! And I'm so proud of you for being proactive - I hope everyone else reading this will be inspired by you to follow up with their deals and not be afraid to make sure you get your money back! Thank you for letting us know :)

Bethany said...

oh and being a 'regular' customer has NOTHING to do with it! But every 2 weeks sounds like a pretty regular customer to me :)