Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chocolate Covered Banana Cream Pie

You know, I contemplated not sharing this with you because I know your thighs will forever hate me. Your tastebuds, on the other hand, will sing my praises. Nutella rocks my world. I hope this pie rocks yours.

Ingredients
1 Freezer Pie Crust
1 cup nutella
8 oz cool whip, divided
8 oz cream cheese (I used the whipped)
1-2 bananas, thinly sliced

Bake pie crust for 7-8 minutes, set aside to cool. In a large bowl combine nutella, cool whip and cream cheese and whip with a mixer for 2 minutes. Layer banana slices in the bottom of the pie shell.
Pour chocolate filling on top of bananas, smoothing carefully.
Top with remaining cool whip. Refrigerate, slice and enjoy!

4 comments:

Nonni said...

I will be making that pie today...lol..;)

Michele said...

Oh, I wish I would have seen this last week! I was looking for a good nutella recipe. This looks so yummy, there aren't even words. I"ll have to bookmark this for later.

Michele@
sweetluvininthekitchen.blogspot.com

Tina Butler said...

This pie looks so divine. I cant wait to try it. Thank you so much for linking up on potluck sunday. The title of this recipe really caught my eye. I will be adding you to my blog roll because I love your site.

annies home said...

love this it looks so delicoius