Friday, August 13, 2010

Have a great weekend!

Hey everyone - we are out of town visiting family this weekend so I won't be putting up any new posts until Sunday night when we get back home. I hope ya'll have a really wonderful weekend that is filled with lots of relaxing, rejuvination and tons of great deals at Kroger! Remember, if something does not ring up right or they give you hassle with your coupons make sure to go to customer service or get a manager. You are not doing anything wrong by using the coupons that you are encouraged to use on the Kroger website! Stand strong and get those deals :)

P.S. - I'm out in East Arkansas and will be heading to a Kroger Delta store somewhere along my trip home on Sunday...so if you see some crazy lady with a ton of coupons at your store, don't be scared, it's just me - ha!

No comments: