Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Favorites - Come Link Up

I'm excited to start a new linky over here at The Big Red Pot. Each friday I'm going to share something that is one of my favorite kitchen tools, recipes or tips. I'd love for each of you to come link up too - best part? It can be ANYTHING! Seriously, share with us whatever your favorite is at that moment. Share your favorite blog post from the week, a favorite recipe, picture, quote, etc! No need to grab the above button (but you can!) but if you'd be so kind as to link back to my site so that others can participate that would be great!

Sometimes I think that I should have named this site "Buttermilk and Garlic" since almost every recipe I post has one of those two in it - ha! One of my all time favorite kitchen tools is my garlic press. I used to have a pampered chef one but have since lost it and currently have one made by kitchen maid. I love it and use it almost every.single.day. It makes garlic work a breeze and if you cook with garlic but do not have one then you definitely need to put it on your christmas list! Here is one from Amazon for only $9.95 and if you have the new Amazon Prime free trial, it ships free right to your front door!

What's your favorite this friday? Share with us!



No comments: