Monday, September 20, 2010

Great Coffee Offer!


Right now at Gevalia, you can try 4 half pound Boxes of Gevalia Kaffe and get a coffeemaker and travel mug FREE. An approximate retail value of $130, Delivered to your home for $19.95. All Yours to Keep with no further obligation, just for beginning a Gevalia Membership.

I've actually done one of these offers before, (but mine did not include this awesome coffee pot and only had 2 bags of coffee!) and LOVED their coffee! Cancelling my membership after I received everything was super easy. I made one phone call, they were very nice and I have not heard from them since - and that was 2 years ago! If you are out of coffee, need a coffee pot or are thinking of a great Christmas present for someone who loves coffee - this is a really great deal! Of course, you may fall in love with their coffee and keep your membership. I'm not sure how long they'll be offering this so let me know if you get in on this great deal!

No comments: