Thursday, November 4, 2010

9 Pairs of Brand Name Sunglasses - $15.98 Shipped

Right now Graveyard Mall has 9 pairs of Sunglasses for only $9.99! I don't know about you, but I lose, break and misplace my sunglasses at a phenomenal rate! Last year, my husband bought this deal for me and it has been so wonderful! Where else can you find really nice sunglasses for around $1 a pair? Right now they are even shipping them in this super cute christmas bag! This could take care of a Christmas present or presents or just help you make it through 2011 without the sun being in your eyes :) Shipping adds $5.99 taking your total to $15.99!

Go through ShopAtHome first and get 6% cash back and a $5 sign up bonus if this is your first time purchasing through them! Just search Graveyardmall.com in the top search bar, click shop now and they will track the savings back to your ShopAtHome account! The sunglasses deal is on their main page so you should be able to find it easily!

No comments: