Friday, November 12, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 8

Today I am SO thankful for the friends in my life. Family is so important and so wonderful but never discount the value of your friendships. I visited a friend I haven't seen in months yesterday and we always pick up right where we left off - isn't that such a blessing? No pressure to do a certain amount of things or call a certain amount of times, just an understanding that life is busy but we are here if you need us!

I am also thankful for my new friendships in our new town. I have met some really amazing women who have such open, loving hearts and they inspire me to be a better mom and wife each day!

And you! My fun blogging friends. Y'all brighten my day EVERY single day and are SUCH a blessing to me!

What are you thankful for this beautiful friday? We all have so many things to count our blessings for!

No comments: