Monday, November 1, 2010

Back to Basics Series

Back to Basics

For the month of November I want to encourage everyone reading this blog to get Back to Basics. I don't know about you, but the month of October was a crazy, hectic month and it is just the beginning of the Holiday Season. Each Monday, as part of the Mental Health Monday Post, I will cover my weekly challenge for each of you. I'm going to have a link up so you can let each of us know how you are doing with the challenge. If you do not have a blog, feel free to tell us in the comment section. I don't know about you, but I'm excited! I could definitely use a few more basics added into my life.

Week One: Get 8 Hours of Sleep
Week Two: Cut Out One Processed Food in Your Cabinet
Week Three: Try One Vegetable You've Never Eaten
Week Four: Write a letter of Gratitude to One Person

I hope you'll participate with me!

No comments: