Thursday, November 4, 2010

Target Finds 11/4

We ran into target tonight and I came across a few deals I wanted to share:

Most Halloween merchandise is 75% off. The candy at my store is still 50% off but should be changing soon. Last year, I bought a ton of 75% off candy that had peelies on them combined with Target Coupons and got ALL of my Christmas Stocking Stuffer candy for super cheap!

I found Halloween Sugar Cookies for $1.25 - use the $1/2 Pillsbury Cookie printable or from the 10/2 Smart Source to get them for only $0.75 each! These are usually on a refrigerated end cap and not with the regular cookie dough.

I also saw Swanson Chicken Broth for $0.60 a can. If you do not have a Kroger nearby, run in and grab 5 cans, use the $0.75/5 from the 9/26 Smart Source to get them for only $0.45 a can!

Also, if your child loves to dress up, consider the discounted costumes. Now is the time to grab some fun, random dress up items for 75% off!

No comments: