Thursday, November 11, 2010

This and That

I'm so excited to be traveling back to the land of Kroger Delta this weekend! We will be visiting family and I will definitely be shopping the Mega Sale either in Conway or Russellville so save some deals for me!

Also, is everyone comfortable shopping a mega sale? Do you want me to do a video with some tips and tricks or do you have it under control?

Last, I have some amazing giveaways coming up celebrating my Bloggiversary on November 17th so if you are new to this blog, definitely hang around until the end of November so you can win some great stuff before Christmas! Tell your friends, invite them to join in the fun over here and we will all be blessed by it!

Remember, I love and welcome your comments and emails so keep them coming friends!

1 comment:

Ashley D. said...

With the Mega Sales, if you purchase 20 participating items in one transaction, would you get $10 off your total? Or can you only have one $5 off on a transaction?