Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Toffee Crunch Pie

A few years ago for Thanksgiving I made this pie. I loved it - it has all things I love in it! This year, I went to make it and decided to just use what I had on hand and actually liked it even better. The Graham Cracker crust offers a really great contrast to all of the chocolate and I left the melted chocolate out because it really wasn't necessary. You could use any candy bar pieces on the top. Heath just happens to rock my world.

Ingredients
1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1 Large Box Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
1 tub Cool Whip
1 King Size Heath Bar
1 1/2 cups milk

In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mix, stir until thickened and then add 1/2 tub of cool whip. Pour pudding into crust. Top with remaining Cool Whip and crumbled Heath bar. Chill, slice and enjoy!

1 comment:

scrapaddict4sure said...

Boy this still looks good and thanks for linking up with me