Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Few Cheap Stocking Stuffer Finds plus a Catalina

Hey Everyone! I went to Dillons today (a Kroger store) and found a few things I wanted to share. I found this big bag of Private Selection Jelly Belly Jelly Beans down from $4.99 to $1! I also found these Toblerone bars for $1 and used the $1/2 coupon from the 11/21 Smart Source to get them for $0.50 each! These would make great, cheap additions to any gift or stocking. Just a warning though, I did not find this at a Kroger Delta store but it probably will be the same price, so check next time you're out.

Also, posted under the Pillsbury Refrigerated Products was a catalina sign advertising $1 back wyb 4. Knowing how these work, I bought 6 rolls (4 sweet rolls and 2 crescent) and sure enough I got back a $3 catalina! This is good through 12/26 so take advantage before the week is finished. The catlalina will print $1 wyb 4, $2 wyb 5 or $3 wyb 6 products. Remember to use coupons too to get the best deal.

Find more great Kroger specials and the full ad matchup here.

No comments: