Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Inspiration Monday: Peach and Pepper BBQ Chicken

Happy Monday everyone! With Christmas just around the corner and your minds filled with delicious sweet treats I bet we could all use some inspiration for our Menus today! Here is something I decided to randomly throw together a few Sundays ago and it is sooo good! I love sweet and savory things, don't you? I used the leftover chicken to make BBQ Chicken Pizza - you could do the same and have 2 of your meals ready to go this week! You are welcome to use fresh ingredients but I love the convenience and price of that frozen 3 pepper and onion blend, especially in the winter months!

Peach and Pepper BBQ Chicken

Ingredients
6-8 pieces of chicken (or a whole chicken)
1 bottle BBQ Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays)
1 bag frozen 3 pepper and onion blend
1 can light peaches, in their own juice
Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper

In a large dutch oven arrange chicken evenly. Sprinkle with desired amount of spices. Pour peaches and pepper blend on top of chicken, top all of that with BBQ Sauce. Cook covered for at least one hour on 350. Serve and Enjoy!

What wonderful, inspiring meals do you have for us today? I can't wait to see them all!




No comments: