Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Puppy Chow - Day 8

Puppy Chow, Muddy Buddies - call it what you like, I'll just call it addictive. And delicious. And I'm gonna need a diet by the end of these 12 days.

Puppy Chow Chex Mix

Ingredients
9 cups chex cereal (wheat, rice, corn, whatev)
1/4 cup butter
1 cup chocolate morsels
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar

Combine butter, chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute, stir and heat an additional 30 seconds. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, pour chex mix and heated chocolate mixture together. Stir well to combine. Now, you can either add powdered sugar in 1/3 cup sections to the original bowl or put all powdered sugar in a large ziploc and shake everything together well to combine. I know, you're going to hate me and love me at the same time!

No comments: