Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reader Tip - Shopping Kohls

Reader Hollienoelle shared this great tip with us:

I wanted to spread the blessing by sharing with you one of my favorite coupon deals too. Kohls has these $5 ANY purchase (so a $5 item would be free!) coupon that they send in emails... I haven't figured out how they get so many, but there are people on ebay who sell them in groups of 10 for around .99 cents a bundle. I've bought probably 5 sets of them over the past few months and they're amazing- I don't mind paying someone the .99 cents for them! The coupons work on anything, even clearance stuff. You can only use one at a time, but I'll make multiple purchases or stop at a couple different Kohls that I pass on my way home from work. I once put together a basket of cloth napkins, candles and napkin rings, and another of washcloths and soaps and things for a friend's wedding shower- bought TONS of baby clothes on clearance (mostly carters brand) that I paid pennies a piece for for another friend. This Christmas I've found some great little frames, bowls and candles I've paid pocket change for as well. If you don't mind paying a dollar or so up front and doing a bit of running, these are by FAR my favorite go-to deal!

Have a great tip or deal find? I'd love to hear it and share with everyone! Share with me at thebigredpot@gmail.com

No comments: