Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shutterfly Rocks!

When my first child was born, I spent a lot of time looking for the “perfect” birth announcement. As with any first time parent, everything had to be just-so, or so I thought anyway. I found some really cute ones but spent a LOT of money on them. What ended up happening to them? Most of them have probably been tossed out since then and although I was very pleased with the beautiful announcements, I now know I went way over budget on them. When my second was born, I was in a much more responsible frame of mind so I spent quite some time finding the perfect deal instead of the perfect card. That’s when I discovered Shutterfly. I was amazed at the design selection as well as the low cost! They had the color scheme, design and font I was looking for! Yes, it was simple, but guess what? This announcement is still on our fridge – I loved it that much!
I also was fortunate to order a free wall calendar courtesy of Target through Shutterfly around the same time! It is hanging above our computer and I’m looking at it as we speak. The picture quality is absolutely wonderful and I plan on getting it matted and framed once 2010 is over so I can treasure the print for many years to come.
Now that it’s the Christmas Season and I need a fabulous Christmas Card, you can bet I’m looking to Shutterfly to help out with that! How do I even choose? I love this one:
Oooh and this one:

Right now their cards are 20% off and Photo Books and Calendars are Buy One Get One 1/2 Price! What are you waiting for? Head on over to Shutterfly and check out their great selection – whether you need Christmas cards, birth announcements, calendars or gifts, you’ll be sure to find it on their site.


No comments: