Thursday, January 20, 2011

The View From Here plus Some Around Town Deal Finds!

We woke up to 3 inches of snow this morning and it is still coming down! We didn't get very much a week or so ago when y'all  got a lot of snow so we're pretty excited about our little snow storm :) My husband is home until around noon so I'll be taking full advantage of cleaning my house while he is here. If you'll remember from this post, Monday and Thursday are my big cleaning days around the house.

I wanted to share a few things I found while running errands yesterday. I knew the snow was coming and my littlest does not have a substantial jacket. I didn't understand why he didn't have a hand me down until I remembered, oh yeah we were living in Southaven, MS where we very rarely got below 35 degrees! I ran into the Children's Place and found tons of great markdowns! If you have one in your area, I definitely recommend checking it out. All of their clearance is an additional 50% off plus you can take this 15% off printable with you. I got $151 worth of clothes (Including a well lined puffer jacket, 2 pairs of corduroy pants, 2 sweatshirt hoodies, 2 pairs of fleece pajamas, a hat, a baby present for a friend, a pair of fleece pants and a long sleeve henley) for only $48! I ws so excited! Now is the time to buy Winter Clothes for next year when you can get them 75% off.
Last, on Wednesday, while stocking up on a few more things at Harps during their 2 week ad, I found a huge basket of Colgate toothpaste at the front for $0.99. If you have the $0.50/1 from the 1/2 Smart Source you can get these for free! No promises that this is at every store though. I'm learning from y'alls emails that not every Harp's store runs the same sales. Just check next time you go in. If not, these are free at Kroger this week.
Have you found any good deals around town this week? Share with us!

No comments: