Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finally!!!

Ever since I started couponing 3 years ago, I have been trying to find a clearance or close out deal on Crest White Strips. Target clearances theirs our twice a year, as do other stores, and I have NEVER been able to find them! They are always long gone before I can even get to the store. Not Today!! I found a bulk packaged set on clearance for $15.38 at Target and I had a $10/1 coupon making my total $5.38 for a set of white strips, a tube of toothpaste and an 8 oz bottle of mouthwash! These were on 30% off clearance and will probably be 50% off soon. If you can find them for $10.99 they will only be $0.99 after coupon - I wasn't taking my chances though :)

Also, while there I noticed a TON of make up on clearance. Everything from Neutrogena to Maybelline to Covergirl and everything in between. Take your coupons with you and see what steals you can score.

Some of the bulk and all of the Valentine stuff is clearanced out to 50% off. I found the double pack of the 40 oz JIF Peanut Butter marked down to $3.50 - that makes the small jars only $0.88 and buy it now price for me. Almost everything has been moved to the clearance in their corresponding sections so keep your eye out, take your coupons and let us know what great deal you snag!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I really need my coupon mojo back. lol