Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Savings 2/12

I was SO excited on Monday when my friend Julie called and asked if I wanted to go with her to Dillon's (a Kroger store) to take advantage of the Mega Sale! What a blessing that was to me and our family. I was able to get everything below for $52 and that includes tax! I was able to get 60 mega event items plus 3 lbs of ground beef, lunch meat, 2 packs of smoked sausage and 3 different types of yogurt! My savings was close to 70%!
I also went to Walgreen's twice this week. First time I spent a total of $10 out of pocket and ended with $5 in Register Rewards. The fact that I was able to get 2 packs of diapers for a total of $10 was amazing in itself, much less with everything else listed. Thanks to the month long Neuragen deal I started this week off with $20 in Register Rewards!
Then, I went back to a different Walgreen's yesterday and spent $5 total out of pocket with another $5 in Register Rewards left. I'm tempted to go back one more time tonight to get more of the $0.50 candy bags but we'll see :)
How did y'all do this week? Share your savings with us!


No comments: