Friday, March 18, 2011

Mega Swag Bucks Friday!

Search & Win


Today is MEGA Swagbucks Day! That means you can get up to 1000 Swagbucks in one, single search! Do you search through SwagBucks? If not - you need to get started! Here's how it works - Swagbucks is a site that will reward you for doing searches. It really is that simple. You use it like you would google or yahoo and will get random swagbucks that you can accumulate to spend on prizes or gift cards. I love to buy the $5 amazon gift cards that cost only 450 Swagbucks. This is pretty easy since you usually earn about 30-40 swagbucks a day. It's very possible to earn two $5 gift cards each month if you are diligent with your searches!!

I was faithful in searching for my swagbucks in 2010 and had $130 in Amazon Gift Cards to spend on Christmas presents and all I had to do was a few searches a day, something I do anyway. You can also earn swagbucks by taking polls, entering codes, watching videos, printing coupons and playing games!

Go ahead and sign up today and next week I'll have a tutorial for what I think is the absolute easiest way to earn swagbucks each day.

Anyone who signs up today will get 30 swagbucks just for signing up! What are you waiting for?! Get started searching, printing coupons, playing games and grab your gift cards before you know it :)

No comments: