Wednesday, April 27, 2011

JC Penney - $10 off $25 Coupon and Sheets Deal

I went into JC Penney tonight to use the $10 off any $25 purchase coupon and hopefully grab a new set of sheets. Ours are looking pretty pitiful but I was waiting around for a deal to snag some. Boy am I glad I waited! I found a King Size set down from $70 to just $19.99! I grabbed a bath sheet on sale for $5.99 and used my $10 coupon taking the total down to just $15.98!!! There were tons of great things on sale so be sure and take advantage of this coupon before it expires on the 30th.

You can also grab this deal online and get 6% cash back with Ebates.

1 comment:

Kbishop said...

I finally took my flannel sheets off my bed today and I was thinking, dang I need new sheets.....and then I saw this!! Fate? I went and bought two sets and two oven mitts to get to $25 :) Thanks!