Tuesday, June 21, 2011

$1/1 NYC and $0.50/1 Chex Mix - Back!

Head over here and use zip code 38671 to grab these great new coupons that went super fast but have restocked if you missed them! You might even be able to print them again!

$0.50/1 Chex Mix - Super high value coupon that will make for free or close to free Chex Mix

$1/1 NYC Eye Product $1.72 or higher - says available at CVS but can be used anywhere! This will make most liner products around $0.72! I bought these last time the coupon was available and really liked it!

2 comments:

guest said...

I just wanted to say thanks for your blog! It helps me so much! I found you from Kelly's Korner and you have helped me save so much money - and be motivated to save :) My kids are teenagers - but you young blogger moms are such an inspiration. I wish all these blogs had been around when my children were babies. Keep up the good work!

Bethany said...

Thank You so much for your sweet comment - it was SUCH a blessing to me today! And super great job saving money - that's something that can be done at any season in life! :)