Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Survey Group: Vindale


Head over here and sign up for Vindale - a HOT new survey company. You can earn up to $75 per survey. How awesome is that?!

**In the comment section it has been brought to my attention that this company will ask for your credit card information and try to sell you things. I promise, I had no idea about that! When working with survey groups, you should never, ever have to give anything other than an address to send a check or a secured paypal address for payment. Do not EVER give them your credit or debit card information! So sorry for any inconvenience.

2 comments:

auroraleigh said...

Hey, watch out: Vindale is a scam company--it requires credit card information and tries to sell you things.   I know this from experience.  Google it for more information.

Love the site otherwise!

Bethany said...

oh no! I had no idea! Thank you - I'll definitely remove this post!