Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve Appetizer - Take One!

I'm going to post some appetizer ideas today. My biggest advice? Let them serve as inspiration for your own tastes and ideas! We love having "appetizer night" at our house. We always have one when it's a special occasion but sometimes just decide to have one on a random wednesday to change things up :)

I tried this dip a few months back for a football day snack and it was fab! I absolutely love hot wings. Love, love, love them. And dips. I could chip and dip myself to death... hello best of both worlds! I hope you enjoy:

Buffalo Wing Dip
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
2 blocks cream cheese
3/4 cup hot sauce (I use Franks Red Hot)
1/2 cup ranch dressing (or bleu cheese if you prefer)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Combine all ingredients in a crock pot and turn on low for 1 hour or put in an oven dish and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve hot with celery sticks (a must!) and either crackers or tortilla chips. Enjoy!

No comments: