Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan 1/25 - 1/31

We stuck to our menu every single day last week. It's hard somedays to do that! This week is going to be an "Eat from the Pantry" week. That means that I'm only making what I already have. Why am I doing this? Two reasons:
1) It was part of my 2010 goals to eat from the pantry one week a month
2) There are a lot of GREAT stockpiling sales going on and I want to use my grocery money toward that.

My husband and I are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary on friday so we will be going out to eat (for the first time on our anniversary in 3 years!) and my in-laws are coming down to babysit... friday's dinner is for all of them :)

Breakfast around here will be the usual: Cereal, Oatmeal, Waffles, Fruit and Eggs
Lunch: Leftovers, PBJ, Fish sticks, Turkey and Cheese rollups
Dinner:
Monday: Chicken Stroganoff, Salad and Bread
Tuesday: Pork Chops, MacnCheese and Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday: Mexican Chicken with the "works"
Thursday: Beef Stew
Friday: Ham, Pinto Beans, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes and Rolls
Saturday: Chicken wraps, Roasted Squash and Zucchini and Rice
Sunday: Spaghetti, Salad and Bread

For our baking projects I'm going to be making a Peanut Butter sheet cake that my aunt emailed me about last week - yum!

Also, don't forget to enter the Valentine's Giveaway!
You can find more menu's over at Orgjunkie :)

No comments: