Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tossed Tacos

I have always enjoyed mixing my food. As a child I loved it when we'd have mashed potatoes, peas, corn and some sort of gravy because I could mix it all up together and chow down. I know, that icks a lot of people out but I've never been one for eating things separately.

That being said, here was my dilemma: How in the world could I eat a taco and get every layer in each bite? Having half of the layers fall out every time I took a bite drove me crazy... how can we fix it? Tada - tossed tacos! I just took everything that would normally go in the taco, tossed it in a bowl and put that mixture in the shell. The result? Even taco bliss :)

Put all desired taco components into a bowl.

Realize husband needs more cheese than that Mix well

Spread sour cream and guacamole (if desired) on the inside of shell

Place mixture into shells. Enjoy.



No comments: