Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan 2/22-2/28

And just like that it's the last week in February. Can you believe it? Crazy! Speaking of crazy, our meal plan turned out crazy last week. Like I have said before - it's just a plan and plans change. I forgot to set the pork tenderloin out so we never had pork chops and Friday night was unseasonably warm so we grilled out instead and on Saturday my husband wanted chili so we had that instead of hamburgers! On a positive note, I did not have to buy extra things at the store for the changes...we just used what we had on hand and made something else :) I found a rotisserie chicken on managers special at Kroger last week so we had that for our Sunday dinner and I used the leftover bones,etc to make my first pot of chicken stock. I was impressed at how easy it was and am excited to not have to buy any stock for a while!


Here's our "plan" this week:

Monday: Spaghetti, Salad and Bread
Tuesday: Chicken "pot pie" over biscuits
Wednesday: Beef Stew
Thursday: Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin, Yellow Rice and steamed veggies
Friday: BBQ chicken pizza, Salad
Saturday: Brown Bag Burritos
Sunday: PF Changs *using a giftcard

Find more recipes over at this recipe exchange and menus over at Orgjunkie :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PF Changs- I signed up for a discount card. 10% off each time. It's free too!

Ben and Bethany said...

Thanks Courtney!