Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan 3/29-4/4

I hope all of you are having a wonderful last week of March/1st week of April! I am so excited about the beautiful weather that this week has in store for us. Is it going to be pretty in your neck of the woods? Our menu is rather "chicken heavy" this week for two reasons.... I have plenty of chicken in the freezer and my brother is coming next week and it will be a very beef heavy week then! I have a few goals for the week. One is to make sure I get some chicken stock made up for the freezer - I'm out! Another is to roast some more chicken for the freezer. Having that pre-cooked, pre-chopped chicken on hand makes casseroles and chicken salad a breeze! I also plan to put up a few easter-themed posts to encourage you to make something fun and festive this weekend :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Holiday this coming Sunday and that we all take time to reflect on the amazing, free gift we each have in Jesus Christ.

Here's our plan for the week:

Monday: Greek Chicken Pizza
Tuesday: Chili, Baked Potatoes
Wednesday: "Chicken Pot Pie" over biscuits
Thursday: La Bamba Casserole
Friday: Grilled Turkey Hot Dogs, Sweet Potato Fries and a Veggie Tray
Saturday: Out of Town to see family and friends
Sunday: Happy Easter! I'm going to roast my very first turkey!

Remember you can find tons more menu ideas over at OrgJunkie!

No comments: