Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Babb"-ulous Sausage Bars

My Aunt works with a lady that brought these to school one day and they are so good - like, you don't even care how many calories they have good. I make these with reduced fat products and they are still great. It's your call on that one. Easy and delicious!

Ingredients
2 cans crescent rolls or recipe creations
1 8 oz cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 package sausage (I like this)

Brown sausage in a skillet until completely browned. Combine sausage, cream cheese and cheddar cheese in a bowl, set aside. Roll out one can of crescents in the bottom of a 13x9 pan. Spread entire sausage mixture onto rolled out crescents. Top mixture without second can of crescents. Bake at 375 for 13 - 15 minutes or until golden. Let cool for a few minutes and slice into bars. Serve and Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kristi @ Veggie Converter said...

Recipe converted! Hi, just wanted to thank you for your post and let you know
I veggie-converted this recipe
HERE

Thanks for all you do!

Kristi @
Veggie Converter

Melanie613 said...

I make the same thing only I put the mixture on top of the cresent dough and then roll it into a log and cut it into "coins" and bake them on a cookie sheet. Then I seperate them into serving sizes and the kids just love them. They taste a little bit like biscuits and gravy. My kids call them "doggy biscuits" because they look a little bit like dog treats, but they taste like heaven.