Monday, August 2, 2010

Grocery Shopping 8/2

I try to grocery shop on Mondays since: A) Nobody likes Mondays and this adds a little brightness to it
B) It helps me pick up odds and ends for the menu and
C) I just love grocery shopping :)
My first stop was Target:
I got 3 bottles of Kraft Dressing $1.93 each, used $1/1 coupons making them $0.93 each. I also got 2 bags of Frozen Corn $0.99 each and 2 bags of Organic Fruit marked down to $1.44 each

Total Spent: $7.65

My next stop was at Aldi. I got broccoli, strawberries, grapes, onions, tomatoes, apricot preserves, chips, 2 packs of buns, bread, vinegar, sugar (not pictured) and tilapia filets.
Total Spent: 16.45

My last stop was Harps.

I love taking advantage of their buy 5 for $9.99 produce special! I got a 4 pack of avocados, a "guacomole kit" that has a roma tomato, a head of garlic, 2 avocados and a lime in it, a 3 pack of Mangos, a 3 pack of HUGE zucchini and an 8 pack of kiwis. I also got some free after coupon croutons and $0.88 after coupon Kraft dressing (of course I found that AFTER I paid a whole nickel more at Target, lol), some lunch meat (not pictured), organic carrots(not pictured) and feta cheese (not pictured). I started putting everything away before I realized I hadn't taken a picture for the blog.
Total Spent at Harps: $18.07

Overall Spent: $42.17

I still need to go to Braums and get Buttermilk and somewhere to get a cucumber since I forgot to grab one today. How did ya'll do this week? My Kroger shoppers - I know you got some great deals! Share them with us!

No comments: