Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's August - time to freezer cook!

Remember when I decided to try out Freezer Cooking? Well it was a crazy weekend but I can not tell you how wonderful it turned out over the next two months! There were times when I was tired, didn't remember to set something out for dinner, etc and at the last minute remembered I had home cooked meals in the freezer. It was such a blessing :) If you're considering giving Once A Month Cooking a try then I definitely recommend grabbing this e-book - Frugal Mom's Guide to Once a Month Cooking. There are tons of wonderful tips, tricks and plans to guide you through your cooking adventure! Best part? There is a 100% money back guarantee if within 30 days you are unsatisfied! How great is that? I'm going to do some freezer cooking of my own for August - stay tuned for my crazy plan this week!

No comments: