Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shopping Trips 8/17

Since it felt like we were in the car all weekend long and since I was able to do some shopping at Kroger on Sunday, we just stayed home yesterday and let go of our usual Monday schedule. We were ready to get back into the swing of things today though and ran a few errands to catch up on some ingredients needed for lunches and our menu this week.

Target:
I know, I know, I'm not winning mother of the year anytime soon buying Chef Boyardee but it was super cheap after coupons and sale and sometimes I just like having it around on days when things just dont go according to plan. Here's my breakdown: Pens were both free after Man and Target coupon, Bagel bites were $0.64 after Man $1/1 and Target $1/1 coupons, Chef Boyardee was on sale $0.84 and I had a $1/1 target coupon plus a $1.50/4 Man coupon making them 0.22 each, Turkey Bacon was free after my "Try one free" coupon and Juicy Juice was $0.50 each after man and target $1/1 coupons!
The Quantum was $4.99 and I had a $3/1 coupon (found on a tearpad at a local grocery store) making it only $1.99. I've never used it before - any thoughts? Total Spent at target - $5.60 (saved $17.81)

Aldi:
This was my produce shop and other than the Salad Dressing being marked down to $0.59 each, it was prices as usual. I got apples, oranges, grapes, broccoli, celery, romaine hearts, fresh spinach, 2 salad dressings, sour cream and bread all for only $18.

Harps:
This was a really small trip. Bananas, Green Beans and a Cucumber. Total at Harps: $3.03

Total Spent Today: $26.63

No comments: