Thursday, August 5, 2010
Buy 4 Capri Suns - $1.98 each
Get back $3
So it is like paying $4.92 or $1.23 each
1) Catalinas should print with your reciept after you pay
2) You can use a Catalina to pay for any transaction, like it is cash
3) Most Catalinas will roll and you can do the deal over and over
But what happens when it doesn't print?
This actually happens a lot, unfortunately. When it does, you have two options.
1) Go to customer service, have them re-ring it and 9/10 times it will print.
2) Call the Catalina company, with your receipt in hand and they will mail you the Catalina that should have printed. The Kroger number is 1800KROGERS and you can call the Catalina company at 1-888-8coupon or contact them here
I have had to do both of these without problem - most of the time everyone is really nice about it and has no issue wanting to resolve it for you. Just make sure to keep your receipt.
How do I know about these Catalinas?
Often times you will see a sign by the product in the store or you will get advance notice from the catalina machine when you check out. I also scan other blogs to see what other shoppers have posted about.
Remember, they do have an expiration date so don't forget about them! I know this is confusing, let me know if I can clear it up in any way.