Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 9/13

We had a wonderful week last week but did stray from our menu a little bit. I do some mystery shopping for American Consumer Opinion and was sent a 'shop' for Saturday that provided us with dinner - needless to say, I did not have to cook that night.:) Do you do any mystery shoppping? It can be really , really fun and you get paid to give your opinion as well as shop! Here is our plan for the week - I'll be moving the Shrimp and Chicken Scampi and Red Pepper Fritatta to this week instead. My child has asked me for pizza every night for the past two weeks so this week, I give in.

Monday: Gypsy Pepper Steak over brown rice
Tuesday: Grilled Chicken, Baked Potatoes and Green Peas
Wednesday: Baked Fish, Steamed Broccoli and Rice
Thursday: Pizza and Salad
Friday: Chicken and Shrimp Scampi, Zucchini and Squash
Saturday: Red Pepper Frittata with homemade cinnamon rolls (recipes coming, be excited!)
Sunday: La Bamba Casserole

Remember all of the best menus can be found over at OrgJunkie!

No comments: