Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Attention Memphis Area Readers

First off a big "Hey!" to all of my Memphis area readers! As most of you know, I lived in Southaven before moving to NWA and I miss all of those wonderful Kroger stores! Seriously, I had 4 within 5 minutes of my house - mega sale time was a dream come true to me! I'm a little jealous of y'all these days ;)

I was contacted by a reader today who has a question for y'all:

Does anyone order through Walton Feed or any other monthly bulk order company in the Memphis area or Hernando? If not, is anyone interested in getting a group started? If you order as a group you can split the shipping fee up and it can be a HUGE savings for everyone involved! If you are interested, contact me at thebigredpot@gmail.com and I'll put everyone in touch with one another! Thanks for reading and helping another bargain shopper out!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I just started ordering from bulknaturalfoods.com They deliver to several locations around the Memphis area. I have ordered apples twice in the last couple of months and was very pleased with the quality and price.