Friday, November 5, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude: Day 2

I really enjoyed reading yesterday's Gratitude responses, some brought tears to my eyes. Never in my wildest dreams did I think God would use this site in such a mighty way to help you and your family save money! I'm so proud of each of you for working so hard to be good stewards of the resources you have been given! Keep those comments coming. What are you thankful for today? Me:

Day 2: Modern Medicine. I spent part of my morning in a Dr's office, my 11 month old has an Ear Infection. Poor guy, he was up from 330 am until 730 am just screaming - Tylenol wouldn't even touch his pain. We are now on our way to healing thanks to a skilled Dr and the inventor of bubble gum antibiotics. I don't care what anyone says, Dr's and Nurses have my respect and gratitude! If you have ever had a loved one in desparate need for care, I know you will agree. So THANK YOU medical community, this Mama is ever grateful for your hard work and dedication to keeping us well.

No comments: