Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Favorites - 11/5

I'll be real honest for a second. I used to spend a lot of money on moisturizers. Lancome, Merle Norman, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Origins - I'm getting woozy just thinking about it. When I was 19, I took Accutane for my skin because it was beyond bad. In exchange for being Acne free, I now have ridiculously dry skin. I've tried everything under the sun and I still had dry days. That was until last year.
Cetaphil released a $5/1 coupon and with a value that high, I had to give it a try. I found a giant bottle at Target for only $9, so $4 after coupon. I can not tell y'all how much I LOVE this moisturizer! It is a miracle that it can be bought so economically. My face feels amazing, is never irritated and best of all is no longer dry. If you're looking for something new, I definitely recommend this. Cetaphil Moisturizer is definitely one of my absolute favorite things!

1 comment:

Stephen said...

What I love about Cetaphil is that i's really effective and that it doesn't choose a certain skin type - it's gentle on the skin and it doesn't irritate it.

http://healthisriches.com