Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today is my Blogiversary!

One year ago today I started this blog and never dreamed it would be what it is today! I originally started this as a place to type up recipes to share with close friends and family and as a small creative outlet since I was about to have our 2nd son on December 1st. Little did I know, God would use this blog to share Kroger Delta Ad deals, internet finds and a little of my Psychology background in the Mental Health Monday posts.

I love writing on this blog and sharing everything I can with each of you but my favorite, absolute favorite thing about this cyber experience has been meeting each of you. Y'all send me encouraging emails, leave sweet and funny comments on each post and share your life experiences with me and that is the biggest and best blessing of this blog - YOU. I wish we could all meet up for lunch and talk about Kroger!

So, Thank You. Thank You for reading my blog, Thank You for taking the time to email me or comment on my posts, Thank You for blessing me this past year. I'm so thankful for my readers!

Stay Tuned for some fun things today! In addition to the current giveaways I have a really big giveaway coming up and the new Kroger Ad will be posted early this afternoon!

2 comments:

Hollienoelle84 said...

Congrats on your blogaversary!! As a newer follower, I'm sad to have missed 99% of this past year... but I'm sure it will only feel like a very short time before I'm wishing you a happy TWO year blogaversary! Thanks for all you do, Bethany! The time you spend to help us save money, cook a good meal, stay sane, and feel closer to GOD- it's all just such a blessing!!

Tara Nabors said...

Congratulations Bethany. I am very grateful for your blog. You help me save so much money. I look forward to spending many more years with you. :)