Monday, December 6, 2010

Free Canvas - Still Available

A month ago I posted about the Free Canvas deal and decided to take part in it - I'm so glad I did! Mine came in the mail this past week and I just LOVVVE it! I wanted to remind everyone of the deal so you can grab one too. A free photo canvas is a great gift idea. This offer gives The Big Red Pot visitors up to a $55 credit toward a photo canvas. Just follow these easy steps:
1) Choose and upload the photo you would like printed

2) Choose what size. (8x10 is free + shipping/handling after $49.99 credit)

3) Chose any "extras" (framing, etc.)

4) Enter shipping information

5) Pay the $14.95 shipping/handling (this is still a GREAT deal for one of these)

These photo canvases make great christmas, birthday, anniversary, and graduation gifts as well - order now in time for Christmas!

No comments: