Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jillian Michaels Personalized Weight Loss Plan - Free Trial!

I can't tell you how many people swear by Jillian Michaels weight loss site, tools and programs! I have personally done her 30 Day Shred and it is NO joke!

How BIG is Your Weight Loss Goal? Jillian Michaels can help you achieve it! With her online progarm, there is no gym required -you pick when and where you want to work out. You'll get all the tools, support, and motivation you need from her customized online program based on your body type, fitness level, and goals - a customized weight loss program designed for maximum results.

I'm excited that finally she is running a promo for this! Your first 7 days are FREE! Just $4/week after that and you can cancel anytime. So really, there's nothing to lose. Sign up and if after 7 days you don't like it, cancel!

As part of Make March Matter this is a great first step at getting some personalized tools to help you get healthier so you can enjoy your Spring and Summer, not dread it. Go here to start your free trial!

**I actually just signed up for the free trial and then called 1866-348-9729, talked to someone within one minute to cancel, he did not try to upsale me at all, just said I'd have access for the next 7 days and sent me an email confirming the auto renewal was turned off! I also used my paypal so I didnt have to enter anything. What a great, easy freebie!

No comments: