Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kroger Shoppers: Video Reminders

For those of you that are new to couponing or Mega Sales here are two videos I put together to try and answer some of your questions. If you have any more questions please leave them in the comment section and I will do my best to answer them!

Just this Monday Kroger has changed their ecoupon policy in their system so that the register will no longer allow you to use a paper coupon with an ecoupon. My suggestion is that from now on to only load ecoupons that you can't find paper coupons for since the ecoupon will not double. Also, I sent Kroger a polite complaint about their new abrupt policy and if you feel the same, please do so. Since Kroger does not accept competitor coupons and their doubling and tripling varies from region to region, it would be nice if they came up with a company wide coupon policy so that we were all on the same page.

Mega Sale Video Here

Coupon Explanation here

1 comment:

Wendi S said...

I stacked regular and ecoupns Tuesday, so it must not have been a system-wide rollout for the delta region.