Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan 4/26-5/2

Umm, I'm sorry, when did it become MAY! Is this year flying by for anyone else? Craziness at its finest. Here's our plan for the week. We unexpectedly went out of town for 2 days last week so some of those meals will be moved to this week. You'll notice that tonight we ate freezer pizza. No, it's not extremely healthy but for $1 it sure beats eating out. Oh and I'm going to finally roast that turkey. We need some sandwich meat and I'm not crazy about the ingredients in cold cuts these days so why not make our own? Besides, I have a feeling that turkey is going to make some rock star stock :)

I also have a post coming up on my new goals for the second half of the year for our family's food profile. Get your input and opinions ready because I want to hear them all!

Monday: Freschetta Pizza (running errands alllllll day so I cheated)
Tuesday: Corn Chowder with fresh baked bread
Wednesday: BBQ Chicken, Salad, Baked Beans and Corn
Thursday: Pepper Steak with Brown Rice
Friday: Breakfast Burritos with Fruit Salad
Saturday: Grilled Hamburgers and Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Sunday: Roast Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Roasted Squash

Remember you can get great menu ideas over at OrgJunkie.

No comments: