Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Menu Plan 7/19-7/25

I was so proud of myself for having my menu all ready to go on Sunday and here it is Tuesday and I'm just now posting it. Who knows what's wrong with me. It is my husband's birthday on Thursday so we'll be eating at his choice that night. We didnt have the Steak and Gravy on Sunday, instead I made the contessa meals I got last week at Kroger - they were good! I have a few new things I'm concocting this week, I hope they turn out alright! Here's our plan for this week:

Monday: Roast Turkey in Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli and Corn
Tuesday: Quiche and Fruit Salad
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, Rosemary Sweet Potatoes, Squash/Zucchini and Grilled Corn
Thursday: Birthday Dinner Out
Friday: Greek Wraps, French Fries and Veggie Sticks
Saturday: Mexican Chicken Bake
Sunday: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Creamed Corn

As always, find the best menus over at OrgJunkie!

No comments: