Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan 10/18-10/24

We have been really sick in our house the past two weeks and as a result, I haven't menu planned. It has all but killed me to not have a menu to fall back on. Ugh. Not this week, nuh-uh. We are going to be organized! Anyone else having a really warm October? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love it, but it makes the "I'm so excited about making soups and casseroles" attitude I had a few weeks ago kind of hard to stick to. Here is our plan for the week:

Monday: Cola Chicken, Brown Rice and Green Peas
Tuesday: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Baked Cream Corn
Wednesday: Parmesan Chicken, Baked Bowtie Pasta and Garlic Bread
Thursday: Ginger Glazed Salmon, Couscous and Steamed Broccoli
Friday: Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, Veggie and Fruit Tray
Saturday: Chili Supper with our Sunday School Supper Club
Sunday: Taco Bar and 7 Layer Dip

Don't forget to enter the giveaway over here and as always, the best menu's are over at OrgJunkie!

No comments: