Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Savings 1/22 - Walgreens and Harps

This week I stocked up on some things at Walgreens and Harps. Here is my Walgreens trip: After two transactions and $5 in Register Rewards from last week's gummy vitamins, my out of pocket was only $6.48 before tax!! That's less than you can get for one pack of diapers. I was so thankful for the $6 Synex Money Maker - it's not too late for you to take advantage of the great deals this week! I ended with $3 in RR's to use next week.
I also went to Harps and grabbed 13 bags of cheese, 2 peanut butter, 3 best life buttery spreads, 1 pack of crab meat and 4 toothpaste for only $14.04! I didn't get a picture because my boys hid my memory card from me but you can see all of the great details here and the toothpaste find here.
How did you do this week? Don't forget to enter the $55 giveaway here!

No comments: