Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan 3/22-3/28

It's an Eat from the Pantry week at our house! I always get a little excited about these weeks. It is a nice way to use your resources, make sure things aren't going bad and still have lots of delicious food on the table. I saw a quote on a blog once that has really inspired me in cooking our meals. It said, "Enough is as good as a feast." I love that. I'm trying some new recipes this week and I'm excited to share them with ya'll as we go. Here's our plan this week:

Monday: Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice
Tuesday: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Corn and Green Beans
Wednesday: Chicken Salad Pitas and Raw Vegetable tray
Thursday: Breakfast Enchiladas and Fruit Salad
Friday: Chicken Wraps, Yellow Rice and Broccoli
Saturday: Meatball Subs with Oven Fries and Mixed Veggies
Sunday: Deep Dish Pasta Bake, Salad and Bread

Don't forget to find more Menu plans over at OrgJunkie!

No comments: