Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 8/30

I am so excited that September starts this week! Not only is it my birthday month, but it is the beginning of all of the wonderful festivities to come. First my birthday, then my oldest son, then all of the fun fall treats, decorations and activities followed by Thanksgiving, my youngest son's birthday and then Christmas! Is your head spinning with excitement yet? I know, I need to calm it down sister. We went to a BBQ at a friends house last Saturday and last night I cheated and we went for a cheap dinner at McCalisters after church, so we'll be having BBQ Chicken Pizza this week instead. We're heading out of town to my Grandfather's house on Saturday for a fun family fish fry so that luckily takes care of the entire weekend this week. I hope everyone is having a great week and remember if you are new to menu planning, read my getting started posts here and here. Part 3 will be up later today.

Monday: BBQ Chicken Pizza
Tuesday: Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan and Broccoli
Thursday: BLT's  Cheeseburger Hoagies, Veggie Tray and Fries
Friday: Chili and Perfect Baked Potatoes
Saturday: Out of Town
Sunday: Out of Town

Don't forget the awesome $60 Gift Card Giveaway here and as always, find the best meals over at OrgJunkie!

3 comments:

Tatums said...

Mmmm... this sounds great! You know, I just can't bring myself to put chili on the menu 'til it's about 65 degrees outside. I made Mango salsa a couple of weeks ago, after eating at Qdoba's. It was soooo good, but noone else in my family would eat it. I made them try it and they even said it was good, but they still chose traditional salsa when it came to dinner time.

Bethany said...

I know, I feel the same way. My cousin and I were talking about Chili last week and after telling my husband about it being on their menu he asked if we could have it on ours too. Sure, why not. One pot meal? Yes, please! The low here friday is 57 - does that count? :o)

Connie @RookieFoodie said...

My birthday is coming up too! BBQ Chicken Pizza sounds so good!

Have a great weekend.